Article 1 (Personal Information)
The term “personal information” shall mean “personal information” as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law, and shall include information about living individuals that can be used to identify specific individuals by name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, or other descriptions contained in such information, as well as data related to physical appearance, fingerprints, voice prints, and insurer’s number on health insurance cards. number on a health insurance card, and other information that can be used to identify a specific individual by itself (personal identification information).
Article 2 (Method of Collecting Personal Information)
The Company may ask for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number, credit card number, driver’s license number, etc. when a user registers for use. In addition, transaction records and settlement information including the user’s personal information made between the user and our business partners, etc., may be sent to our business partners (including information providers, advertisers, and ad distributors, etc.). The Company may collect such information from its business partners (including information providers, advertisers, ad distributors, etc.; hereinafter referred to as “Business Partners”). Article 3 (Collection of Personal Information)
Article 3 (Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Information)
The purposes for which the Company collects and uses personal information are as follows
- To provide and operate the Company’s services.
- To respond to inquiries from users (including identification)
- To send e-mails with information on new features, updates, campaigns, etc. of the service the user is using, as well as information on other services provided by the Company.
- To contact users as necessary for maintenance, important notices, etc.
- To allow users to view, change, or delete their registered information, and to view their usage status.
- To bill the user for use of paid services.
- Purposes incidental to the above purposes of use
Article 4 (Change of Purpose of Use)
- The Company shall change the purpose of use of personal information only when it is reasonably deemed that the purpose of use is relevant to the purpose of use before the change.
- In the event of a change in the purpose of use, the Company shall notify the User or publicly announce on the Website the purpose of use after the change in the manner prescribed by the Company.
Article 5 (Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties)
- The Company will not provide personal information to third parties without the prior consent of the User, except in the following cases. The Company shall not provide personal information to any third party without the prior consent of the User, except in the following cases, except as permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
- Cases in which the provision of personal information is particularly necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound growth of children, and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
- When the provision of personal information is necessary for cooperating with a national agency, a local government, or a person or organization entrusted by either of the foregoing in executing affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and when obtaining the consent of the individual is likely to impede the execution of such affairs.
- When the following items are notified or announced in advance and the Company has notified the Personal Information Protection Committee
- The purpose of use includes provision to a third party.
- Items of data to be provided to third parties
- Means or method of provision to a third party
- Stopping the provision of personal information to third parties at the request of the individual.
- The method for receiving requests from the individual.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the party to which the information is provided shall not fall under the category of a third party in the following cases
- When the Company entrusts all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
- When personal information is provided in connection with the succession of a business due to a merger or other reasons.
- When personal information is to be used jointly with a specific party, and the Company has notified the person in advance or made it easily accessible to the person in question of such fact, the items of personal information to be used jointly, the scope of the parties to be used jointly, the purpose of use of the parties to be used jointly, and the name or title of the party responsible for the management of the personal information.
Article 6 (Disclosure of Personal Information)
- When the Company is requested to disclose personal information by an individual, the Company shall disclose such information to the individual without delay. However, the Company may decide not to disclose all or part of the personal information if such disclosure would fall under any of the following cases, and if the Company decides not to disclose the personal information, it will notify the person to that effect without delay. A fee of 1,000 yen per case will be charged for the disclosure of personal information.
- When there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the individual or a third party
- When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper conduct of our business.
- When it would violate any other laws or regulations.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, we will not, in principle, disclose any information other than personal information, such as history information and characteristic information.
Article 7 (Correction and Deletion of Personal Information)
- If the personal information held by the Company is incorrect, the User may request the Company to correct, add, or delete the personal information (hereinafter referred to as “Correction, etc.”) in accordance with the procedures specified by the Company. (hereinafter referred to as “Correction, etc.”).
- If the Company receives a request from the User as described in the preceding paragraph and deems it necessary to respond to the request, the Company shall make the correction, etc. of the relevant personal information without delay.
- When the Company has made corrections, etc. based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or has made a decision not to make corrections, etc., the Company shall notify the User of this without delay.
Article 8 (Suspension of Use of Personal Information, etc.)
- In the event that the Company is requested by an individual to cease using or erase (hereinafter referred to as “cease using, etc.”) personal information on the grounds that the information is being handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or that the information was obtained by wrongful means, the Company shall do so without delay. (hereinafter referred to as “cessation of use, etc.”) on the grounds that the information is being used inappropriately or has been obtained by wrongful means, the Company will conduct the necessary investigation without delay.
- If, based on the results of the investigation described in the preceding paragraph, we determine that it is necessary to respond to the request, we will stop using the personal information without delay.
- If the Company suspends the use of personal information based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or decides not to do so, the Company will notify the User of this decision without delay.
- Notwithstanding the preceding two paragraphs, in cases where it is difficult to suspend use, etc., such as in cases where the suspension of use, etc. would involve a large amount of expense, and in cases where alternative measures necessary to protect the rights and interests of the User can be taken, such alternative measures shall be taken.
- The contents of this policy may be changed without notice to the user, except as otherwise provided by law or in this policy.
Article 10 (Contact for Inquiries)
For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact the following office.
Address: 1-17-28, Meieki-Minami, Nakamura-ku, Nagoya City, Aichi Prefecture
Company name: Mino Ceramics Co.
Department in charge: General Affairs and Personnel Department
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the use of Google Analytics
This website uses “Google Analytics” in order to understand usage and improve the site.
Google Analytics collects, records, and analyzes your visit history based on cookies issued by our company, but does not contain any information that identifies you as an individual.
- Google Analytics Terms of Service:
You can also opt out of having Google Analytics collect your information. Please install the “Google Analytics Opt-out Add-on” and change the add-on settings in your browser.
（URL of the download page: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en）
A cookie is a piece of information that is sent from the server to the user and stored in the browser.
Cookies can be disabled, but this may result in the inability to use some or all of the site’s functions.